1. The Prince and the Actress: When Florence Met George
2. Edwardian Promenade: Black Lives Matter
3. A Decade of Downton Abbey
4. Welcome to the Roaring Twenties (Redux?)
5. Dressing for an Edwardian Pandemic: The Spanish Flu of 1918
6. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C. J. Walker
7. It’s Here! Watch the trailer for Downton Abbey: The Movie
8. What Queen Alexandra Wore
9. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story
10. The teaser trailer for Downton Abbey: the Movie is here!
11. PREMIERING TONIGHT on Starz: Howards End, starring Hayley Atwell and Matthew Macfayden
12. Julian Fellowes’ The Gilded Age coming to NBC in 2019
13. The Party, The Pie, and the Girl Who Brought Down a Gilded Age Tycoon
14. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: TNT’s The Alienist
15. Writing Della: A Peek inside Deaf Education in the Gilded Age
16. The Road to Baguio
17. Happy Birthday Delmonico’s!
18. Edwardian Promenade is 10!
19. These Summer Resorts Once Offered African Americans Sun, Jazz, Food, and Relaxation During the Jim Crow Era
20. The Silent March That Shook American Race Relations 100 Years Ago
21. Screw upon a Screw: Sex Education in the Gilded Age
22. The Edwardian Torture Memory Hole: The Water Cure
23. So You Think You Want to Be a Nobleman?
24. 3 Games That Helped The Suffragettes Win the Vote
25. Relive Downton Abbey’s Most Memorable Weddings
26. Consuelo & Alva Vanderbilt: The Dollar Princess and Her Mother by Julie Ferry
27. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Howards End (2017)
28. Mogul and the Chinese Exclusion Act: An Interview with Joanna Shupe
29. The Gilded Age Craze for the Chafing Dish
30. Research Notes: Harper’s History of the War in the Philippines
31. America and the Great War
32. The Lessons of Balangiga Unlearned
33. Cover Reveal – Last Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War I
34. How College Girls Lived During the Gilded Age
35. The Lady Journalist
36. American Colonial Missionaries in the Philippines
37. Raise the Red Flag: Cholera in Colonial Manila
38. War, Revolution…and Dances
39. WWI Wednesday: Wheatless Wednesdays, Meatless Mondays, or the American Home Front at War
40. New Year’s 1900: Y1.9K
41. Fascinating Women: Gibson Girls Gone Wild!
42. An Edwardian Christmas: Philippines Edition
43. Gilded Age Ganja
44. The Sugar Industry in the Dominican Republic
45. An Election, You Say? The Most Relevant Precedent May Be 120 Years Old
46. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: The Adventures of Selika
47. The Lady Eve
48. Why a War You’ve Never Heard of Matters More Than Ever
49. U.S. Interventionism in Latin America and the Caribbean
50. What’s So “New” about Imperialism?
51. INTERVIEW: Apollonia Lord, author of Seduced by the Outlaw
52. Introducing Jennifer Hallock
53. Edwardian Women in STEM: The Harvard Computers
54. Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
55. The Years America Ran Red: A History of Lynching in the United States
56. Cantigny Day Giveaway: Fall of Poppies
57. Cantigny Day
58. WWI Wednesday: The Care of the Dead
59. Julian Fellowes’ Belgravia: Episode 2 – A Chance Encounter
60. Shuffle Along: Sissle & Blake’s Broadway Hit
61. RELEASE DAY for Fall of Poppies!
62. SPONSORED GIVEAWAY: Westminster Nightgown
63. REVIEW: The World of Mr. Selfridge by Alison Maloney
64. REVIEW: The Wit and Wisdom of Downton Abbey
65. GUEST POST: Edwardian Servants Speak Out! by Michelle Higgs
66. COVER REVEAL: Fall of Poppies: Stories of Love and the Great War
67. Fascinating Women: Bessie Smith and the Blues
68. Five Rules for the Wearing of Jewellery
69. The Ladies Paradise by Emile Zola Readalong: Chapter 1
70. The Ladies Paradise by Emile Zola Readalong!
71. Catching Up with Mr. Selfridge — Season Three Coming to PBS March 29 at 9PM!
72. The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated…
73. Fascinating Edwardian Women for Women’s History Month
74. REVIEW: Million Dollar American Princesses
75. Manners for Men: In Church
76. WWI Weekly: Real Life War Horse, Cornell University Goes to War, and Testament of Youth
77. WWI Wednesday: When Books Went to War
78. Welcome Back Mr. Selfridge! Everything About Series 3
79. Wintering Along the Riviera
80. WWI Weekly: War Horses, Doughboys, Fourteen Points, and Stravinsky
81. Happy New Year (and a little self promotion)!
82. Merry Christmas from Edwardian Promenade!
83. Keeping Warm in Edwardian England
84. Armistice Day, 1920: Homecoming of the Unknown Warrior
85. Guest Post: Downton Abbey Bingo
86. An Historical Halloween
87. Haunted Edwardian Manor Houses
88. An Edwardian Music Primer
89. REVIEW: The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport
90. Edwardian Hairstyling
91. Edwardian Fashion Week
92. Getting into Public School, or Scary Entrance Examinations from the 1880s!
93. Downton Abbey’s Water Bottle
94. A Round-up of Downton Abbey News!
95. August 4, 1914 – The lamps are going out all over Europe
96. Trailer for Testament of Youth (2015)
97. BBC Productions to Commemorate WWI shown in the US
98. Site Update
99. Society: June 1914
100. REVIEW: World War I: The Definitive Visual History by R.G. Grant