1. Gilded Age Literature: Edith Wharton’s The Age of Innocence Readathon
2. Everything You Wanted to Know About Julian Fellowes’s The Gilded Age
3. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Passing (2021)
4. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: MISS SCARLET AND THE DUKE
5. The Prince and the Actress: When Florence Met George
6. Edwardian Promenade: Black Lives Matter
7. A Decade of Downton Abbey
8. Welcome to the Roaring Twenties (Redux?)
9. Dressing for an Edwardian Pandemic: The Spanish Flu of 1918
10. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C. J. Walker
11. It’s Here! Watch the trailer for Downton Abbey: The Movie
12. What Queen Alexandra Wore
13. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story
14. The teaser trailer for Downton Abbey: the Movie is here!
15. PREMIERING TONIGHT on Starz: Howards End, starring Hayley Atwell and Matthew Macfayden
16. Julian Fellowes’ The Gilded Age coming to NBC in 2019
17. The Party, The Pie, and the Girl Who Brought Down a Gilded Age Tycoon
18. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: TNT’s The Alienist
19. Writing Della: A Peek inside Deaf Education in the Gilded Age
20. The Road to Baguio
21. Happy Birthday Delmonico’s!
22. Edwardian Promenade is 10!
23. These Summer Resorts Once Offered African Americans Sun, Jazz, Food, and Relaxation During the Jim Crow Era
24. The Silent March That Shook American Race Relations 100 Years Ago
25. Screw upon a Screw: Sex Education in the Gilded Age
26. The Edwardian Torture Memory Hole: The Water Cure
27. So You Think You Want to Be a Nobleman?
28. 3 Games That Helped The Suffragettes Win the Vote
29. Relive Downton Abbey’s Most Memorable Weddings
30. Consuelo & Alva Vanderbilt: The Dollar Princess and Her Mother by Julie Ferry
31. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Howards End (2017)
32. Mogul and the Chinese Exclusion Act: An Interview with Joanna Shupe
33. The Gilded Age Craze for the Chafing Dish
34. Research Notes: Harper’s History of the War in the Philippines
35. America and the Great War
36. The Lessons of Balangiga Unlearned
37. Cover Reveal – Last Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War I
38. How College Girls Lived During the Gilded Age
39. The Lady Journalist
40. American Colonial Missionaries in the Philippines
41. Raise the Red Flag: Cholera in Colonial Manila
42. War, Revolution…and Dances
43. WWI Wednesday: Wheatless Wednesdays, Meatless Mondays, or the American Home Front at War
44. New Year’s 1900: Y1.9K
45. Fascinating Women: Gibson Girls Gone Wild!
46. An Edwardian Christmas: Philippines Edition
47. Gilded Age Ganja
48. The Sugar Industry in the Dominican Republic
49. An Election, You Say? The Most Relevant Precedent May Be 120 Years Old
50. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: The Adventures of Selika
51. The Lady Eve
52. Why a War You’ve Never Heard of Matters More Than Ever
53. U.S. Interventionism in Latin America and the Caribbean
54. What’s So “New” about Imperialism?
55. INTERVIEW: Apollonia Lord, author of Seduced by the Outlaw
56. Introducing Jennifer Hallock
57. Edwardian Women in STEM: The Harvard Computers
58. Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
59. The Years America Ran Red: A History of Lynching in the United States
60. Cantigny Day Giveaway: Fall of Poppies
61. Cantigny Day
62. WWI Wednesday: The Care of the Dead
63. Julian Fellowes’ Belgravia: Episode 2 – A Chance Encounter
64. Shuffle Along: Sissle & Blake’s Broadway Hit
65. RELEASE DAY for Fall of Poppies!
66. SPONSORED GIVEAWAY: Westminster Nightgown
67. REVIEW: The World of Mr. Selfridge by Alison Maloney
68. REVIEW: The Wit and Wisdom of Downton Abbey
69. GUEST POST: Edwardian Servants Speak Out! by Michelle Higgs
70. COVER REVEAL: Fall of Poppies: Stories of Love and the Great War
71. Fascinating Women: Bessie Smith and the Blues
72. Five Rules for the Wearing of Jewellery
73. The Ladies Paradise by Emile Zola Readalong: Chapter 1
74. The Ladies Paradise by Emile Zola Readalong!
75. Catching Up with Mr. Selfridge — Season Three Coming to PBS March 29 at 9PM!
76. The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated…
77. Fascinating Edwardian Women for Women’s History Month
78. REVIEW: Million Dollar American Princesses
79. Manners for Men: In Church
80. WWI Weekly: Real Life War Horse, Cornell University Goes to War, and Testament of Youth
81. WWI Wednesday: When Books Went to War
82. Welcome Back Mr. Selfridge! Everything About Series 3
83. Wintering Along the Riviera
84. WWI Weekly: War Horses, Doughboys, Fourteen Points, and Stravinsky
85. Happy New Year (and a little self promotion)!
86. Merry Christmas from Edwardian Promenade!
87. Keeping Warm in Edwardian England
88. Armistice Day, 1920: Homecoming of the Unknown Warrior
89. Guest Post: Downton Abbey Bingo
90. An Historical Halloween
91. Haunted Edwardian Manor Houses
92. An Edwardian Music Primer
93. REVIEW: The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport
94. Edwardian Hairstyling
95. Edwardian Fashion Week
96. Getting into Public School, or Scary Entrance Examinations from the 1880s!
97. Downton Abbey’s Water Bottle
98. A Round-up of Downton Abbey News!
99. August 4, 1914 – The lamps are going out all over Europe
100. Trailer for Testament of Youth (2015)