1. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: MISS SCARLET AND THE DUKE
2. The Prince and the Actress: When Florence Met George
3. Edwardian Promenade: Black Lives Matter
4. A Decade of Downton Abbey
5. Welcome to the Roaring Twenties (Redux?)
6. Dressing for an Edwardian Pandemic: The Spanish Flu of 1918
7. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C. J. Walker
8. It’s Here! Watch the trailer for Downton Abbey: The Movie
9. What Queen Alexandra Wore
10. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story
11. The teaser trailer for Downton Abbey: the Movie is here!
12. PREMIERING TONIGHT on Starz: Howards End, starring Hayley Atwell and Matthew Macfayden
13. Julian Fellowes’ The Gilded Age coming to NBC in 2019
14. The Party, The Pie, and the Girl Who Brought Down a Gilded Age Tycoon
15. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: TNT’s The Alienist
16. Writing Della: A Peek inside Deaf Education in the Gilded Age
17. The Road to Baguio
18. Happy Birthday Delmonico’s!
19. Edwardian Promenade is 10!
20. These Summer Resorts Once Offered African Americans Sun, Jazz, Food, and Relaxation During the Jim Crow Era
21. The Silent March That Shook American Race Relations 100 Years Ago
22. Screw upon a Screw: Sex Education in the Gilded Age
23. The Edwardian Torture Memory Hole: The Water Cure
24. So You Think You Want to Be a Nobleman?
25. 3 Games That Helped The Suffragettes Win the Vote
26. Relive Downton Abbey’s Most Memorable Weddings
27. Consuelo & Alva Vanderbilt: The Dollar Princess and Her Mother by Julie Ferry
28. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: Howards End (2017)
29. Mogul and the Chinese Exclusion Act: An Interview with Joanna Shupe
30. The Gilded Age Craze for the Chafing Dish
31. Research Notes: Harper’s History of the War in the Philippines
32. America and the Great War
33. The Lessons of Balangiga Unlearned
34. Cover Reveal – Last Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War I
35. How College Girls Lived During the Gilded Age
36. The Lady Journalist
37. American Colonial Missionaries in the Philippines
38. Raise the Red Flag: Cholera in Colonial Manila
39. War, Revolution…and Dances
40. WWI Wednesday: Wheatless Wednesdays, Meatless Mondays, or the American Home Front at War
41. New Year’s 1900: Y1.9K
42. Fascinating Women: Gibson Girls Gone Wild!
43. An Edwardian Christmas: Philippines Edition
44. Gilded Age Ganja
45. The Sugar Industry in the Dominican Republic
46. An Election, You Say? The Most Relevant Precedent May Be 120 Years Old
47. PERIOD DRAMA ALERT: The Adventures of Selika
48. The Lady Eve
49. Why a War You’ve Never Heard of Matters More Than Ever
50. U.S. Interventionism in Latin America and the Caribbean
51. What’s So “New” about Imperialism?
52. INTERVIEW: Apollonia Lord, author of Seduced by the Outlaw
53. Introducing Jennifer Hallock
54. Edwardian Women in STEM: The Harvard Computers
55. Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
56. The Years America Ran Red: A History of Lynching in the United States
57. Cantigny Day Giveaway: Fall of Poppies
58. Cantigny Day
59. WWI Wednesday: The Care of the Dead
60. Julian Fellowes’ Belgravia: Episode 2 – A Chance Encounter
61. Shuffle Along: Sissle & Blake’s Broadway Hit
62. RELEASE DAY for Fall of Poppies!
63. SPONSORED GIVEAWAY: Westminster Nightgown
64. REVIEW: The World of Mr. Selfridge by Alison Maloney
65. REVIEW: The Wit and Wisdom of Downton Abbey
66. GUEST POST: Edwardian Servants Speak Out! by Michelle Higgs
67. COVER REVEAL: Fall of Poppies: Stories of Love and the Great War
68. Fascinating Women: Bessie Smith and the Blues
69. Five Rules for the Wearing of Jewellery
70. The Ladies Paradise by Emile Zola Readalong: Chapter 1
71. The Ladies Paradise by Emile Zola Readalong!
72. Catching Up with Mr. Selfridge — Season Three Coming to PBS March 29 at 9PM!
73. The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated…
74. Fascinating Edwardian Women for Women’s History Month
75. REVIEW: Million Dollar American Princesses
76. Manners for Men: In Church
77. WWI Weekly: Real Life War Horse, Cornell University Goes to War, and Testament of Youth
78. WWI Wednesday: When Books Went to War
79. Welcome Back Mr. Selfridge! Everything About Series 3
80. Wintering Along the Riviera
81. WWI Weekly: War Horses, Doughboys, Fourteen Points, and Stravinsky
82. Happy New Year (and a little self promotion)!
83. Merry Christmas from Edwardian Promenade!
84. Keeping Warm in Edwardian England
85. Armistice Day, 1920: Homecoming of the Unknown Warrior
86. Guest Post: Downton Abbey Bingo
87. An Historical Halloween
88. Haunted Edwardian Manor Houses
89. An Edwardian Music Primer
90. REVIEW: The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport
91. Edwardian Hairstyling
92. Edwardian Fashion Week
93. Getting into Public School, or Scary Entrance Examinations from the 1880s!
94. Downton Abbey’s Water Bottle
95. A Round-up of Downton Abbey News!
96. August 4, 1914 – The lamps are going out all over Europe
97. Trailer for Testament of Youth (2015)
98. BBC Productions to Commemorate WWI shown in the US
99. Site Update
100. Society: June 1914