ABOUT EDWARDIAN PROMENADE
Established in 2007, this is the #1 site for Edwardian history. As years have passed, the focus has widened beyond 1900-1914 Britain to place an emphasis on the global society between 1880-1960.
To navigate EP, you can browse through categories (far right of menu), scroll through the month-by-month archives, or use the search engine!
Browse Popular Topics
To get new posts directly in your inbox or blog aggregator, use the RSS Feed or sign up for posts-by-email in the section to the right.
Want to reach 7000+ people on social media networks and an average of 37k+ unique visitors? Consider advertising on EP. More information here.
Craving more Edwardian goodness? Like the official Facebook page, follow EP’s Tumblr, or visit the YouTube page.
For more information about my novels, please visit my author websites, EvangelineHolland.com and camillehadleyjones.com
Comments use the Disqus system, so log into your Disqus account or connect with your social media to comment on the posts.
For any other questions, comments, feedback, or concerns, contact me through the site’s contact form.
Thank you for visiting Edwardian Promenade–I hope you enjoy, share the site with your friends, and return again!
HOW TO USE THE SITE
There are three ways in which to keep track of new and updated posts:
- Subscribe via email (do so at the section on the left)
- Subscribe via RSS Feed
- Like Edwardian Promenade on Facebook.
- Subscribe via Bloglovin.
The Facebook page is also linked to my Twitter account so that any post I make on the actual page will send a tweet to @edwardian_era. Unfortunately Facebook takes you directly to whatever I’ve linked to (a YouTube video, other blog, article, etc), so you must visit the actual page to leave comments or read my entire post.
- Books, gifts, DVDs, and so on related to the period between 1880-1920, as well as period dramas like Downton Abbey, are welcome for giveaways, reviews, and (for authors/creators) interviews.
- All advertisement is handled through a safe and legitimate secondary source. Passionfruit Ads allows self-serviced advertisement. As soon as the ad is uploaded and paid for, it is held in moderation for approval, after which it appears on the site for the duration of the advert. Visit the Advertise page for more information.
- As with books & DVDs, only advertisement pertaining to the time period between 1880 and 1930 are applicable.
- Disclaimer: Placing advertisement is no guarantee of a profile or review (favorable or not) either here or on secondary sources (Amazon, Goodreads, social media, etc).
Read the entire policy here. First time comments are usually held in moderation, so don’t freak out if your comment doesn’t immediately appear. For casual searches, the Search Engine capacity, categories, monthly archives, tags, and Link Within make it easy to browse my old posts. I think that’s all I need to cover for now, so go on and read.
DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY
Edwardian Promenade by Evangeline Holland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at edwardianpromenade.com.