nanowrimo 2011

Dear Readers,

I must beg your patience and test your loyalty during this month of November for I am participating in NaNoWriMo, otherwise known as National Novel Writing Month. The quest is to write 50,000 words between Nov 1-30, but I am hoping to complete my novel (all 100,000 words) in its entirety. What this means is a semi-hiatus from the blog, wherein I will schedule a few posts here and there throughout the month, but I mightn’t be able to respond to comments or emails. Of course I can’t give up Twitter, and if you are so inclined, please follow me @edwardian_era (or click on that little button to your right that says “Follow Me”). Until then, wish me luck and many prayers that I can buckle down and get this story out of my brain and onto paper!

Regards,

Evangeline

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

7 Comments on A Note to My Readers: NaNoWriMo!

1. Anita Davison
    November 1, 2011 at 1:33 AM (8 years ago)

The very best of luck with NaNoWriMo Evangeline, I remember our ’08 attempt with affection and hope your new novel will find it’s way onto the booklists in due course

2. Belinda Kroll
    November 1, 2011 at 6:27 AM (8 years ago)

Good luck! I’m not participating this year but I am trying to write more often. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

3. Kate
    November 1, 2011 at 8:13 AM (8 years ago)

I am also doing NaNo, so I may see you in the fora on site! I’m aiming at 50k to get part 2 of my series on Amazon in January, depending on how much editing time I have over Yule.

Good luck to you and I’ll be looking for your book when you’re done.

4. Alison DeLuca
    November 1, 2011 at 8:35 AM (8 years ago)

I am also participating in NaNo, and I’m certain that my own blog will languish as well.

Best of luck, Evangeline! It will all be here when we get back!

5. heidenkind
    November 1, 2011 at 11:56 AM (8 years ago)

100K WORDS?!? Oh lordy, and I was intimidated by 50k words. Good luck!

6. gio
    November 1, 2011 at 2:30 PM (8 years ago)

Good luck!

7. Danielle
    November 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM (8 years ago)

Best of good luck, Evangeline! I hope something wonderful comes out of it and spurs you toward your goal of publication! Can’t wait to see what you have to offer the world one day 🙂