Edwardian Promenade is now open for submissions of original content pertaining to the Edwardian Era in diverse topics ranging from costuming and tutorials, to interviews and period drama reviews & discussions. Some of the topics we like are America’s Test Kitchen Cook Like It’s 1905 contest, American Duchess’s How To Tie a Regency Turban video tutorial, Patricia Saffran’s guest post at Jane Austen’s World about the Queen’s Household Cavalry, and Victoria Fishburn’s profile of Daisy Warwick on this site. Topic suggestions, as long as they fall within the 1880-1920 date, are welcome!
- Articles should be between 150-300 words
- Articles should be sourced and cited, if applicable
- Video Tutorials must be edited and contain no profanity, slander, or other offensive content
- Recipes must be tested, accompanied by professional appearing photographs, and health content (vegan, vegetarian, contains nuts/soy, etc).
- All photos must be hosted on online photo albums (Flickr, Photobucket, etc)
What we are NOT looking for:
- Fiction submissions
- Only promoting one’s own products/projects/services
- Negative reviews
- Sexually suggestive content (fiction not included)
- Illegible, unedited articles
- Stolen content
If you have any more questions, comments, or suggestions, contact me at evangeline [at] edwardianpromenade [dot] com.