If you’d like to take advantage of the only Edwardian history blog on the net, try taking out a sponsored ad on Edwardian Promenade! This site is not only the premiere space for Edwardian history, but for popular period dramas like Downton Abbey and the upcoming Parade’s End. Because of this, Edwardian Promenade is in the unique space of providing a highly targeted demographic in this niche market. Ads run for 30-60 days at a time, starting from the day you purchase sponsorship! Tap into thrice-weekly posts, a thriving social media community, and rich content spanning from Edwardian society to women’s history to African-American history to food and fashion, and beyond!
– Updated November 2013
Pageviews for the past 30 days: 220,00+
Pageviews per day: 7300+
Top countries: United States, Great Britain, Canada
Twitter (two accounts): 2900+ followers
Facebook: 2200+ fans
Goodreads: 500+ friends
- Ads can be in .gif or .jpg/jpeg format. Each ad must fit the perimeters of the space.
- Contact me if you’re not Photoshop-savvy; I’d be glad to design your ad gratis!
- EP reserves the right to reject any advertisement if the content is deemed inappropriate.
- EP also reserves the right to change rates and ad spots at any time, but ads purchased before a price change or ad length will be honored for the original price.
- EP will spotlight each advertiser/sponsor each month (if there are enough ads/sponsors, without repeats) in a special post–it will expose you to the readers who consume EP through RSS feed!
- Advertisement and Sponsorship is not limited to books or products! If you feel the audience for Edwardian Promenade would be interested in you, your blog, or anything related to the site, feel free to purchase a space.
- Advertisement does not equal endorsement by Edwardian Promenade
- Make sure you sign up for an ad with the correct email address. Passionfruit sends renewal emails to that email address.
Sign up for my newsletter or follow me on Twitter to keep an eye out on promo codes!